Cooper Wine & Spirits Tasting
This Friday Only 5 – 7:00
It’s here….. NEW Bardstown Bourbon Company “Origin Series” !!!
They call it the “Origin Series” because its all Kentucky liquid that Bardstown Bourbon Co. aged and blended. It is their first release.
Since the first of the year, I’ve been asking one of our liquor wholesalers for the “Release Date” of Bardstown Bourbon Company “Origin Series” and finally it’s here and were the first to have
This Friday only, we are tasting the following 5 – 7:00
- Bardstown “Origin Series” Straight Bourbon 96 proof
Regular Price $49.99 Tasting Price $42.98
- Bardstown “Origin Series” Botted-in- Bond Wheated Bourbon 100 proof
Regular Price $52.99 Tasting Price $44.98
- Bardstown Discovery Series #9
Regular Price $149.98 Tasting Price $134.98
- Elijah Craig 18 yr (one bottle only) – We will have 5 bottles to raffle off. $199.98
Only two whiskies took Gold Medals at the recent IWSC
* Bardstown “Origin Series” Kentucky Straight Bourbon – 98 Points
* 1792 – 12 Year Kentucky Straight Bourbon – 98 Points (good luck finding any)
* Bardstown “Origin Series” Botted-in- Bond Wheated Bourbon 100 proof – 93 Points
What is The International Wines & Spirits Competition (IWSC)?
Founded in 1969, it is one of the leading and largest global booze competitions, with qualified judging panelists evaluating a huge array of wine and spirit categories. There were approx. 4,000 entries for this year’s showing.
SEE YOU TONIGHT!!